TUESDAY October, 18th, 2022 and Wednesday the 19th and Thursday the 20th and Friday the 21st

TUESDAY:   I went to the Ladies Life Group at Freedom this morning.  Cindi led and we finished up our study on the ARMOR OF GOD.  After the meeting was over, five of us decided to go to the FIELDSTONE for lunch.  I decided to test my stomach against the fish fry.  

I went home and put together some information for Social Services that I needed to provide for my SNAP benefit and took it to the Lockport office and handed it in, and then I went to Niagara Produce to get milk and bananas.  Then I went home and rested.  I fell asleep but the phone rang and it was Peggy.  She asked me to make some phone calls.  I made them.

I worked more on unpacking stuff and putting it away and did a load of laundry, mostly stuff I wore and used in ASP.  

Betty brought me a spaghetti dinner from SOLID ROCK.  I was not very hungry but ate some of it.

I got caught up on some of the TV shows I missed.  


 WEDNESDAY:   I had an appointment with Dr. Kurbs just before my appointment with Dr. Fetterman.   Both went well.  I have a new prescription for glasses, this time with "prisms" in them that hopefully will help with the double vision that I have noticed for many years. I also filled up on gas and drove by Cindi's house to see her colorful tree in her front yard.  

I spent the rest of the morning at home, and finished unpacking and putting things away that I took to ASP, and worked on putting clean laundry away.  I got caught up on THE HANDMAIDS TAIL and THE GOOD DOCTOR.  I tried to nap but could not fall asleep.  I raked up three bags of leaves in the front yard.

Betty called to tell me she has arrived at Debby's house in Orlando.  She is pretty worn out.  She wants me to look into joining her there for a few days.  I will look into dates that might work and Amtrak schedules.


THURSDAY:The phone woke me up at nine fifteen a.m.  It was Elizabeth.  After checking Debby's schedule and the Amtrak schedules, it won't work out for me to go to Florida while Betty is there.  

I went to KALEIDA on Synder Drive and had my blood work done.  After it was over, I stayed in my car in the parking lot and ate some canned pears, since I had fasted since last night in order to have my blood work done.  Then I went to the CUTTING CREW where a guy named Joe cut my hair and blew it dry.  It took him forever to blow dry my hair and as I suspected, he took all of the wave out of it.  I had to go home to get some barrettes in it before going to the Fieldstone to meet up with Peggy and the women who were part of her FREEDOM GROUP.   I still thought my hair looked awful, but in these pictures, it doesn't look too awful.

Our server took these group pictures.

I had errands I should have run after that, but it was so chilly and damp out that I just wanted to get home and warm up.  

Laura Vigliotti was supposed to come over to pick up some wood in the garage, but she didn't.  I worked more on labelling, and tagging my ASP trip pictures, and put many of them in groups.

FRIDAY:  I ran my errands this morning and picked up Betty's mail.  I had a strange pain in my upper leg, and very little energy.  I picked up a chicken dinner at CHIAVETTA'S.   I decided to drive through OUTWATER PARK to check out the color



before going home to eat my chicken dinner, which was very good.  I had very little energy, so I laid down and listened to some podcasts, and I fell asleep for  while.   Then I had a snack and showered and got ready for the POTTERY class at Lockport Art. Co. I signed up for through church.  

I was disappointed with the pottery glass because it was not real pottery (using a wheel).  We each made a lantern, and left it to be spray painted and baked.  Dom will pick them up in two weeks and take them to the church.   I think I might go for a REAL pottery class sometime over the winter on a Monday or Thursday morning.  


I asked Peg if she wants to go to Lewiston tomorrow to see Carrie for a few minutes and then go to the Native American Festival at ArtPark and she agreed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023