Sunday, November 27th, 2022 and Monday the 28th

 I left early for church and went to Rite Aid where I picked up two prescriptions and some Calcium and Vitamin D3. 

The sanctuary and lobby are decorated very nicely, but not as elaborately as it was last year. 
The service was great with Ben preaching and he did a great job. After church, Peggy and I went to Arby's for lunch (using a very good coupon for a $5 meal deal.)  Then we went to ABSOLUTE CARE in Gasport to visit Myrna.  We had a good visit.  

When I got home, I finished watching the movie THE WONDER 

After the movie, I decided to lay down on the couch and rest, and maybe fall asleep.  So I put a SPOTIFY podcast on the Roku TV and got settled, but the phone rang immediately.  It was Connie.  We talked for a half hour or so.  

I called Betty to report on my visit with Myrna.  I had Thanksgiving leftovers for supper and found the movie THE GOOD NURSE (based on a true story) on Netflix.

MONDAY:  I thought that there was a TRAVEL CLUB MEETING at the Dale Association this morning so I showed up, but was told I had the wrong.  I ran into Ursula there and we talked for a few minutes.  I looked at the table of items for sale and found a vintage Christmas tablecloth.  It was only two dollars so I purchased it.  When I got home, I tried it and it fit perfect.  I decided to wash it before leaving it on the table.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023