Thursday Nov. 10th, Friday Nov. 11th, Saturday the 12th, and Sunday November 13th.

 THURSDAY:  I called my doctors office and requested that I move my appointment up to next week and I was given an appointment early Monday morning.

Peggy came over to work in the garage.  She stayed for lunch.  We had AUTUMN SQUASH soup from Panera;s (but I buy it in the refrigerator section at TOPS).  

FRIDAY:  I spent some time sorting through bank statements and other document that came in the mail during the past few months.   I napped in the afternoon.  I met up with Peggy at FREEDOM CHURCH at five twenty and rode with her to pick up food at JOHNNY C's. We went to JOHNNY C's in Amherst to pick up food for the Freedom Conference. And then we took it to the church.  Many people were already there.  Peggy and I set the food up.  We sat with Peggy's FREEDOM GROUP while we all had supper.  Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, and salad, with cookies from HALF BAKED for desert.  I did not attend the conference since I have already attended it twice.  I stayed behind in the kitchen and cleaned up.   I picked up my "lantern" in the hospitality room (from the sculpting class two weeks ago) and left at eight p.m.  I was glad to get home and elevate my leg.  

I finished watching GOD FORBID:  The Sex Scandal that Brought Down a Dynasty, about Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife. 

 Then I found last night's episode of SO HELP ME, TODD.

SATURDAY:   Christa and Megan must have been arguing online in the middle of the night because I woke up to this message from Christa:  

Am I a bad daughter? Megan just told me I was, and I wanted to just check with you if I was... I don't think I'm terrible or bad. I just don't like to communicate very often. I know when I was younger I was awful, but I'm talking about now, today. Because so is she.
Enter
Christa
Like I haven't even spoken to Cody in two years. Storm about a year. Like I am not a communicater. I just don't need it to maintain a relationship.
Enter
Christa
Like, I still love you. I just don't wanna talk. I don't need constant validation that we're still family or friends.. I just accept it. Omg is there something wrong with me?


 I went to the church at 11:45 in order to help set lunch up for the FREEDOM groups.  There was pizza from Cusimano's, salad and desert.  Then I stayed to do most of the cleanup.  On the way home I stopped at Niagara Produce and bought two bags of cranberries.  I should have bought them a few days ago when they were only a dollar.  Today they were $1.49.  I found a new recipe for cranberry sauce calling for maple syrup that I want to try.  I also bought ONE ground beef patty in order to make myself a burger for supper.  It didn't turn out all that great, though.  I finished up the cabbage in the Forman grill and had that with a few salt potatoes along with my burger for supper.

SUNDAY:  I was getting ready for church when I noticed that it was snowing quite heavily.  I went to the garage and found my scraper/brushes and put both of them in my car after cleaning it off somewhat.  Before church, I stopped at Peggy and Davids house to get last minute instructions for taking care of Petra while they are away, and to make sure my key and fob for their alarm system work.  Church was really good.   On the way home I stopped at the church on the corner of Pine and Genesee Street and picked up a free take-out turkey dinner.  They were all out of vegetables, so I cut a small squash in half and did it in the microwave and that worked well, except the squash was SO hard to cut in half. I added some butter and some maple syrup, and it was very good.

When I got up from my nap, I saw that Connie had called, so I tried to call her back, but she did not answer her phone.  I found this movie to watch on Xumo.


This movie is VERY GOOD.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023