Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 and November 30th, 2022

TUESDAY:  There were twelve of us at the Ladies Life Group this morning.  We watched the video that goes along with the article.   Six of us went out to lunch at Kalamata's.  I had the patty melt and french fries.  I called Marlene in the evening and gave her the information about the organ concert at First Presbyterian Church on Friday.  She may come. 


WEDNESDAY:  Betty came over in the morning to get her mail.  We visited for a while and she showed me pictures of her new great grandson and Debbie and Scott's dog Stella.  I called Connie and gave her Dennis Evers phone number.  She might ask him to do some handyman jobs.  I finished my Christmas decorating in the morning.  I took a nap on the couch in the afternoon.  I continued watching the Netflix series THE CROWN.

In the evening I made cranberry/apple coleslaw.  I also talked with Becky on the phone.  I told her about the CHRISTMAS MARKET at Freedom Church.  I called Dee and left a message about the Christmas organ concert on Friday.  I made coleslaw using the apple/cranberry coleslaw recipe that I saw on FB.  I left out the walnuts.  

I continued watching THE CROWN.  I got through the first season.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023