Leaving Lighthouse Christian Camp, GOING HOME: August 24,2018

I slept great last night!!!!  

After breakfast, Pam and I began the massive job of packing up our stuff and then getting it into the car.  It was a real chore!!!  We turned in our keys and checked out the posters for some upcoming events at the camp.

I decided to try a different route home, going through the Village of Appleton.  I placed a geocache at this store a few years ago.
so I was able to check on it, and it is in fine shape.  

The shop was open and many items were on sale...………..some practically being given away.  Pam got a lovely dress for $1.50.  I purchased a bracelet, a wooden leaf pin (that I will probably give to Carol) and a scarf and my tab was less than four dollars.

Only one more stop on the way home at TIM HORTONS in Wrights Corners, where Pam got an iced coffee.  

I think we got home around eleven a.m.  I have SO MUCH STUFF to put away!!!!  But it is worth it for the great time we had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024