Tuesday, August 21, 2018

My friend Pam has wanted for her and I to go camping this summer but so far it has not worked out.  However, this week and next (the last two weeks of summer) are not busy ones for me, so I called Lighthouse Christian Camp this morning and asked if the cabins are full this week and I was told "no".  When I went to Life Group this morning, I asked Pam if she wanted to go and she was enthusiastic.  I suggested she come to my house for lunch so we could finalize our plans and make reservations.

Pam called and reserved the cabin closest to the bathhouse for tomorrow night and Thursday nights.  $35.00 a night.  We decided what food and other items we would need and agreed on who would bring what.  After lunch we went out for ice cream.  When I got home, I started getting my stuff together and then I took a nap.

Tonight was the MORE THAN ENOUGH LADIES BONFIRE at Faith Tab.  I went to it and it was VERY GOOD!!!

The plans for tomorrow are for Pam to order a pizza from Village Eatery and we will take that with us for lunch.  I am really looking forward to this short getaway.  Thursday (our one full day) is supposed to be a perfect weather day!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023