9/25/18 I am on my way to San Francisco!!!!!!
David picked me up at 9:15 this morning and drove me to the airport. I checked my luggage and went through security without any problems and had a bit of a long walk to my terminal, where I had a fairly short wait until boarding time. My flight to Detroit was on time. The plane was not full, so I had three seats to myself. The pilot warned that it would be a turbulent flight due to winds, but it really wasn't.
We arrived in Detroit (it was a short flight, about 45 minutes) and I had a long walk to the terminal. After I found it I walked back a little bit to the LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE where I had a delicious lunch (sirloin steak, steamed broccoli and a nice garden salad).
The steak was perfectly cooked (medium) and it was tender and tasty. Then I walked back to my terminal to wait for about an hour until boarding time.
Flight to SF uneventful...………….watched one movie BREAKING IN and 2 episodes of ABANDONED...……
MA had a bit of difficulty finding me at airport, we finally connected at about seven p.m. Then we had a hard time finding DAYS INN...…………..some girls at a conv. store helped head us in the right direction.
Checked in at 8:30 I think...………...walked to Jack in the Box for supper. I think this was my first time at a Jack in the Box.
We arrived in Detroit (it was a short flight, about 45 minutes) and I had a long walk to the terminal. After I found it I walked back a little bit to the LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE where I had a delicious lunch (sirloin steak, steamed broccoli and a nice garden salad).
The steak was perfectly cooked (medium) and it was tender and tasty. Then I walked back to my terminal to wait for about an hour until boarding time.
Flight to SF uneventful...………….watched one movie BREAKING IN and 2 episodes of ABANDONED...……
MA had a bit of difficulty finding me at airport, we finally connected at about seven p.m. Then we had a hard time finding DAYS INN...…………..some girls at a conv. store helped head us in the right direction.
Checked in at 8:30 I think...………...walked to Jack in the Box for supper. I think this was my first time at a Jack in the Box.
As you can see, food was the highlight of the day!
Comments
Post a Comment