OWL INVESTIGATIONS at the Lockport Library: September 18, 2018
Early this morning, Betty called me and asked me what I was planning on doing tonight. I told her that I was thinking about going to the library for the program about owls. She said that was why she was calling, so we agreed that she would pick me up at six p.m.
I went to the Tuesday morning LIFEGROUP at FAITH TAB. Then I went home and had lunch and a nap. I worked on trip plans until Betty picked me up a few minutes before six p.m. Bonnie Burnett was there with her sister. Crystal Cleri was there with her daughter, Jen. The girl sitting next to me introduced herself and told me about BUFFALO and WNY NATURE PHOTOGRAPHERS on Facebook after she heard Bonnie compliment me on my pictures of Letchworth that I posted on FB several days ago.
The program was great! The presenter introduced the audience (I think every chair was filled) to Zelda, an 18 month old screech owl who was rescued after she was hit by a car.
I had not had supper so I asked Betty to take me to PIZZA OVEN and she agreed. I purchased two slices of pizza and ate them on the way to JoJo's. Betty used the gift certificate she won this past Sunday and we each had a sundae.
I went to the Tuesday morning LIFEGROUP at FAITH TAB. Then I went home and had lunch and a nap. I worked on trip plans until Betty picked me up a few minutes before six p.m. Bonnie Burnett was there with her sister. Crystal Cleri was there with her daughter, Jen. The girl sitting next to me introduced herself and told me about BUFFALO and WNY NATURE PHOTOGRAPHERS on Facebook after she heard Bonnie compliment me on my pictures of Letchworth that I posted on FB several days ago.
The program was great! The presenter introduced the audience (I think every chair was filled) to Zelda, an 18 month old screech owl who was rescued after she was hit by a car.
This little girl was exploring the eagles (or was it a hawk)'s talon that the presenter passed around.
It was a great evening! Betty is on vacation this week and we plan to go to the Royalton Ravine tomorrow for a hike and maybe to Buffalo to eat at a restaurant Betty wants me to experience in Buffalo. She won't tell me the name of it.

Comments
Post a Comment