RIVER GRILL, Geocaching and more with Betty 9/20/18

Betty picked me up and we headed to Tonawanda to have lunch at a interesting place that she wanted to show me.  THE RIVER GRILL...………….it is right along the Niagara River and it REALLY is a neat spot.  Here are pictures I took:
I guess this red palm tree lights up at night...…………...
I don't know the significance of this woman in the top of the small lighthouse behind the RIVER GRILL.
Betty is enjoying her lunch!
After lunch we did some geocaching...……..finding two out of three that we looked for.

We headed towards PAULA'S DONUTS but got sidetracked when I noticed we drove through the intersection with Military Road and I suggested we might go to the FASHION OUTLETS to the Vera Bradley Store.

We were MILES away from it and had to stop and ask directions, but we finally got there.  I also went into the SKETCHERS store, but did not find a pair of sneakers that worked for me.  In the Vera Bradley store I found a travel organizer at a very good price.

When I got home, I started preparing supper for Peggy and myself.  We had bbq pork ribs, scalloped potatoes and mashed potato squash.  Then I went to the Community Garden at six thirty.  I was the only person there.  I harvested celery, one tomato, a few carrots, two small peppers and an eggplant.  I am really exhausted!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020