Spaghetti Lunch & Basket Raffle Public · Hosted by Faith Tabernacle Church on Septemer 16, 2018

Today was the LIFE GROUP FAIR as well as a the

Spaghetti Lunch & Basket Raffle, both events were after church.

After church I "hosted" Peggy's registration table for her upcoming LIFE GROUP, which starts on 9/27, because Peggy was busy getting ready for the spaghetti dinner.  I was happy to sign up several people, mostly NEW people!  Then I met up with Peg, David, Becky and Betty in the youth sanctuary for the dinner.

The spaghetti was VERY good, it came with a salad, bread and butter, drink and desert for only $10.00.  I ate first and then I purchased forty dollars worth of tickets.  Normally, I do not spend that much at basket raffles, but this was for Faith Tabs mission to Mexico, and Peggy will be going.

I put most of my tickets into the bag for this red flowered bag:  (the PASTA BAG)
I was not interested in the items inside, but he bag appealed to me.  

Here are some pictures from this event: Peggy announcing:  
 Betty won a nice insulated food carrier as well as a gift certificate for JoJo's.

And I won the Pasta Bag, which I love.  
It included a cookbook, pasta, sauce, Italian dressing, a jar of sauce and a snack item.  It was a fun afternoon.  After everything was finished, I met Maggie at Zimmie's where she was leaving her car for repairs, and I gave her a ride home.

Later on, Peggy called me to tell me that I had won another item.   This framed watercolor that Megan Fresch painted and donated.
  I don't know how I missed hearing my number drawn and called out, but no matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020