Saturday, October 13, 2018: Garden and Wrights Corners Fire Hall

After the Community Garden this morning, Peggy and I went to an event at the Wrights Corners Fire Hall in Wrights Corners. (it was the Ladies Auxiliary Vendor and Craft Fair).
They had lots of vendors and were offering food and they also had a basket raffle.  Peg and I each bought a banana muffin.  Peg bought tickets for the basket raffle, but I chose not to.  On the way back to Lockport, I asked her to stop at Reid's so I could pick up some lunch: a cheeseburger with a slice and onion rings.

We made plans to go to the Soup-a-Palooza next Saturday.

I am still exhausted from the trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024