11/13/18 CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SKEWERS

I took Peggy and David to the airport this morning.  I stopped at PAULA'S DONUTS in Clarence on the way home and treated myself to a donut.  A delivery guy was loading up huge boxes of donut holes to take somewhere and he offered me on, so I took a glazed donut hole and thanked him.

I ran a couple of errands (bank, TOPS, and Niagara Produce, and also went to Pegs house to take their garbage out since they forgot to do that.

I felt like cooking today so I cut up a boneless chicken breast and vegetables (yellow squash, onion, green pepper and mushrooms) and put them on skewers and marinated them in an Italian dressing and I sprinkled on some Trader Joes everyday seasoning.    I baked them for about 25 minutes at 300 degrees and then put them under broiler for a few minutes.  They were delicious!  I served them to myself with pierogies.
When I make these again, I will use more yellow squash. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024