Cowboy Bean Soup from the OLDE FASHIONED CHRISTMAS

This soup was served at the OLDE FASHIONED CHRISTMAS at the East Shelby Community Bible Church.  The woman who made was serving it, and she said she turned the COWBOY BEANS recipe into soup by adding broth.  It was so delicious that I took a picture of the recipe and purchased the ingredients.
and here is the rest of it.
Peggy called today and requested that I prepare a meal for the Meisenbergs who are going through a rough time with Frank's health and I agreed.  This should make such a huge batch that I will have plenty for myself and enough for them to have a generous portion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024