GREEN BOOK and MORE: December 22, 2018

Marlene picked me up and we went to Eastern Hills Mall to see GREEN BOOK.    Marlene bought a HUGE bin of popcorn (I took my own snacks and drink).

After that Marlene needed to do some Christmas shopping so we went to Kohls, Macy's and that huge book store.  I found birthday gifts for Cassy and Tyler.    We had supper at CHEEBURGER CHEEBURGER.  I was impressed with the great burger, but it is kind of expensive.  You get to choose as many toppings for your burger as you want.  
 You can order a combo of fries and onion rings!  It is a pretty good size.

It was a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023