YMCA and Kalamata's

Yesterday during the painting event, Betty found out that today is Vicky's birthday.  So she and I arranged to take her out to lunch today and she chose Kalamata's.    I saw Marlene at the Y this morning, during SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH and asked her if she wanted to go along with us and she said yes.

PANERA's had tables set up at the Y this morning offering fruit, bagel sticks, cookies, macaroons and hot drinks.

After SSP, Marlene and I walked on the track for a bit before going over to Panera's.  I had the cabbage rolls, which is a Monday special.  The order was HUGE and I brought most of it home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023