3/13/19 the Y and Corned Beef Dinner

I went to the Y this morning for the two exercise classes that I like (and need) STABILITY and SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC.  I walked a bit and used a few machines, then headed home.  I stopped at Wendy's and got a chicken sandwich.  I took a nap in the afternoon and then got ready to go to CAMBRIA CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH  for their annual corned beef and cabbage dinner.  Becky and Pam came to my house and I drove to the church.    As always, this was a wonderful meal.  Everything was delicious and served up in big portions.  Becky was dressed up for the occasion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023