3/14/19

I went to see Delores Zinck at Harris Hill Rehab today.  She was having OT when I finally found her after walking around and asking for about a half an hour.

On the way back to Lockport, I stopped at the large Niagara Produce and bought a few items, some for tonight's supper.  When I got home I had a quick lunch before going to Peg's house for her life group.  We had a great meeting today.

Betty and Peggy came over for supper.  I used two of the products  I bought at Lynn Squires TASTEFULLY SIMPLE party I went to a while back.  I used ginger ale to make the beer bread.

I added carrots, cheese, ham and potato to this soup mix, and added an extra cup of water.  Between the three of us, we had five helpings and I have a whole quart left.
It was a very good meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023