DIPSON and More

This is what I posted on FACEBOOK:  "What a great day. This morning I participated in two classes in the pool at the YMCA, lunch at TACO BELL and then I went to see THE INVISIBLES and to Paula's Donuts. Peggy Niethe Belfield I think you would like this movie. (but, it has subtitles). I need a nap but its going on six p.m., so I think I will have to skip it."

After taking care of Petra, I hightailed over to the Y because I was late for AQUA STRETCH.   I made it just in time and then I stayed for AQUA JOG.  I left five minutes early so I could get a shower.  I walked a bit and used a couple of machines and then I met Dee at TACO BELL.   She accidentally went to MIGHTY TACO, so she was late.  

I left my car at Taco Bell and Dee drove us in her new car to Eastern Hills Mall.  We purchased tickets for THE INVISIBLES. 
We were early, so we walked around the mall until it was time.  Dee was surprised at how many storefronts were empty.

We both enjoyed the movie even though it was in German with English subtitles.  I think Dee fell asleep once or twice.  

Dee dropped me off at Taco Bell and I stopped at Niagara Produce and purchased a hamburger patty, and cheese so that I could make myself a patty melt for supper.  I also got milk in order to have it to go with my donuts (I purchased 3).

I suggested we go to Paula's Donuts after the movie (since we were so close to it) and Dee agreed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024