Saturday 3/16 Out With Marlene

This morning I was laying in bed wondering if I should call someone and make plans to do something or go someplace today when Marlene called and asked if I wanted to go shopping for bathing suits.  She said she knows of two places that specifically sell bathing suits.  She agreed to pick me up at 9:30.  In the meantime I recalled that the History Center was holding its final day of an art exhibit of paintings of local scenes so when she arrived I asked if she would mind stopping there before heading out shopping.  She agreed and we went.  It was a great exhibit
This house still stands in Lowertown and I plan to look for it soon.  I have the exact address from the description of the painting.
headed towards the Boulevard Mall.  We never made it to either of the shops, but we both found suits in J.C. Penneys.  Then we had lunch at TGI Fridays.  We had the big ribs and a cobb salad.  Both were very good.   Marlene wondered if there was any other place I wanted to go, but I could not think of anything, so she took me home.

I called Pam and invited her to my house for supper.  She agreed and I served leftover bacon corn chowder and beer bread.  We worked on our trip plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023