Saturday, March 2, 2019

Vicky called me this morning and asked me if I had plans for the day and I said "no".  She suggested that she and I meet at the Y and walk the track and then take Myrna out for lunch at COUSINS CAFE.  I agreed, and got ready for the day and went and got gas and took care of Petra and headed over to the Y.  I was early for the time we had agreed on, so I used the recumbent bike for fifteen minutes or so.  Vicky arrived and we walked the track for about 40 minutes.  We ran into Marlene and the three of us talked for a bit.

I met Vicky and Myrna at COUSINS.  I had the Reuben and a piece of chocolate cream pie.  We had a nice time together and we talked about other places we would like to go out to eat at!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023