Thursday March 7th, 2019

So far this has been a quiet week...………I went to church on Sunday and drove Myrna and Louise home afterwards.  I have not done much.  On Monday, I went to the Y and did SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH and worked out.   Tuesday I went to Elaine's LIFE GROUP, and then a few of us went to Wendy's for lunch.  I arranged to pick Louise up yesterday morning and take her to the Y with me but she cancelled out, so I went alone and did my two exercise classes:  Stability and SS Classic, and ten minutes or so of SS Circuit before heading to Appleby's to meet up with the girls I went to high school with, Barb, MaryAnn, Liz and Janice were there.

I had decided to stay home today and get stuff done, but Vicky called and wanted to meet up at the Y to walk, so we decided on 11:30.  I did what I could at home and then went to take care of Petra and then deposited two checks in Citizens Bank and then went to the Y.  I ran into Marlene and she and I walked until Vicky arrived and then Terry Ackerman joined us and we talked for a while until Terry's trainer tried to get her attention.

Vicky and I walked for at least a half an hour, and then I showed her some of the machines I use and the we both used the recumbent bike for a bit, before leaving.  Then I went to WalMart to pick up a prescription for Peggy and get some cat food for Petra.  Then I stopped at the Marathon to get a chicken dinner, which I took to the library where I read the last three local newspapers.

 I was almost home when I saw the light informing me of low tire pressure, so I went home and called Beauman's garage and asked if I could bring the car over so they could check the tires.    They agreed and I went right over.  They repaired the rear passenger side tire, which had a piece of metal in it.  As I was leaving Beauman's, Pastor Craig was walking in and he said he had a tire problem, too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023