5/29/19 I THOUGHT I KNEW HOW TO WALK !

This morning, I was awake early so I went to the Y for AQUA STRETCH.   It was led by Amanda (who is very energetic and encouraging).  There was a large group.  I am glad I went to this early class because the next class SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH was cancelled.  I worked out and walked both before and after AS.  Then I ran a couple of errands and went home for lunch and a nap.

I picked Betty up at 5:40 and we went to the Y for WALKING WITH A PURPOSE.  There was a younger man named David there, and our instructor was Dan (or maybe Don) who really knows a lot about walking.

For 45 minute we practiced proper arm movements while walking.  I had a rough time coordinating everything, but I think I finally got it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023