EASTER SUNDAY: April 21, 2019

I did not go to church today because Carrie is home.  Also, I really needed to get things ready for Easter Dinner.  My guests were Carrie, Peg, David, Marlene, Betty and Pam.  Our menu was as follows.   ham (that Peggy and David brought)
                     served with cherry sauce
                macaroni and cheese
                carrots cooked in cider
                baked sweet potatoes
                devilled eggs
                brown and serve rolls
                cowboy baked beans (that Betty made)
                pineapple upside down cake with vanilla ice cream
                     and baked custard for desert
Marlene brought a BUTTER LAMB.  I have always wanted one!!!!

Everything was delicious and we all had a good time.  I did not take a single picture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024