Good Friday: April 19, 2019

I stayed home yesterday and cleaned and did a few things to get ready for Easter dinner.

This morning I went to the Y.  I walked the track and used three machines until it was time to go down to the pool.  I got in the pool about 15 minutes before AQUA STRETCH  started.  After AS, I went over to the lap pool for AQUA JOG.  I did 25 minutes of that before I quit and went into the locker room for  shower.  After that, Pam and I walked on the track for about 15 minutes.

I took a nap this afternoon and then picked Betty up so we could go to HOOVER'S for a fish fry.  Hoovers was very full when we arrived at about 4:20.  They were doing "table service" instead of their usual counter order and pick up.  Our meals were very good.

Then we went to the new store in the old WalMart:  RUNNINGS.
It just opened up a few days ago.  I purchased a few gift items.  We enjoyed seeing the three day old baby chicks and ducks.

After stopping at Rite Aid so Betty could get some water, we headed to Faith Tab and just made it in time for the Good Friday Service, which was excellent.  
Ben Fresch preached and he did an excellent job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024