Monday April 15, 2019

I have been kind of busy since I arrived home from my Ohio trip this past Friday.  I am still putting stuff away!

On Saturday I went to the VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION LUNCHEON  for the Lockport Carenet Center.  It was held at the old St. Mary's School (now owned by The Chapel).  I took Betty as my guest.  The lunch was very nice and each volunteer was given a small gift.

Sunday was church and then Pam had a soup lunch for several  single ladies at her house.  Every thing she served was delicious.  It was Pam, Betty, me, Jenny, Dee and Marlene.

This morning I went to the Y.  I arrived early and walked the track and used a couple of machines before going to the pool.  I was there before my class SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH started, so I exercised on my own.  Kathy was not there today.  Another younger woman led class and she did everything differently.

After that, Marlene and I went to SCRIPTS for lunch.
Then I went to the library and to Aldi's to pick up items for Christmas dinner at my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024