Sunday 4/29/19





Betty asked me to accompany her while she took her son in laws mother to Roswell to visit her daughter, Liz.  I agreed.  We left right after church and picked Lela up.  Betty drove on the expressways at Lela's request. However, both Lela and Betty call the expressways" the thruway".

We were there about three hours.  Betty and I had lunch in the cafeteria (cheese steak sandwiches, which were not all that good).

Liz is not in good condition.  She had a tumor removed from her neck/throat, which meant that she has lost her voice box and cannot speak.  I prayed for her before we left.

Betty and I took a break while Lela spent time with Liz and walked around the courtyard.  I took several pictures of the spring blossoms and flowers.

In the evening, I spoke with Connie on the phone and then I called Christa to ask her how her new job is going.  She was very pleasant and seems to like her new job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023