Tuesday April 16, 2019 (filling bags, etc.)

Peg asked me to help out putting stickers on gift bags for guests who come to church on Easter Sunday, so I went in 45 minutes early before the TUESDAY MORNING LADIES LIFE GROUP, and put sticker on about 110 (out of 300)bags.  Then I went to Life Group, which was pretty good this morning, with quite a large group of ladies.  Right near the end, Peggy came in and asked if a few of us could stay and work on filling the bag. Several of us stayed and filled bags.

Then I went home and rested up.  A few minutes before four p.m., Dee arrived, and she and I went over and picked Betty up.  We went to SOLID ROCK Church in Gasport for their monthly donation spaghetti dinner.  It was very good.  Becky came, and Kim and Carl Wilson were there, also.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024