Wed. Apil 17, 2019

I went to STABILITY this morning (it is a half hour exercise class focused on balance).  Pam met me there.  Then I went to the Post Office and then returned to the YMCA for Silver Sneakers Classic.  Marlene was there, so she joined me.  I think this is my first time at SSC and I liked it even though it is pretty strenuous.  Then I went home and took a nap.

I started walking over to Betty's place a little before four p.m. but she picked me up on the way and we went over to pick up Pam and then we went to the Royalton United Methodist Church for their spaghetti dinner.  The proceeds will go to Lockport Cares (the homeless shelter)
It is a typical old time country church. I was surprised to see Connie (a woman I met in the pool at the Y) there.  
We met up with Becky there. The spaghetti dinner was really good and we all enjoyed it.

It was a nice evening and we took a drive out towards Akron.  I saw this
 and asked Betty to stop so I could take a picture.  When I got home, I did a few jobs around the house in preparation for Easter dinner here at my place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023