My SEVENTIETH BIRTHDAY Party

Peggy held a party to celebrate me turning seventy.  I am so grateful that Megan and Chris and kids came from Michigan and  Christa and Nikolai came from Colorado so that they were able to be at my party.  Mike and Janie and the boys, Gail and Bob and Marty, and my cousin Becky were the other relatives present.  Many of my friends came, I think everyone I invited except for MaryAnne who hurt her arm the other day and is not feeling well.



A worker from Hereitage brought Carrie for a while so that she could have something to eat (potato chips, crackers and cheese) and be included in family pictures and meet my friends and see her sisters.

I got many really nice presents.
  I think this is my favorite pic of the day

After the party, we played games at my house, and had snacks before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024