QUAKER ROAD UNITED METHODIST CHURCH



Peggy and I left church early today, before the sermon, in order to hear David speak at the Quaker Road United Methodist Church in Gasport.
He had been asked to speak about his military service and his relationship with God.  He did a great job!

They honored Veterans today, and after the service their was cake, coffee and punch.  Good thing because that was my lunch.

I met Rita and Kevin Layer at Faith Tab and we went to Roswell to pick up Mary Ann...…..we met with a social worker and talked to her about NOT returning to her house, but going to a hotel while a plan is made to clean up her house.  She agreed.  We went to her house so she could get some clothing, but she could not find much.  I think she was too upset and disoriented to really look.
Then we went to the BEST WESTERN PLUS where she got a room for a week.  I went home for a bit and then returned and she and I went out for supper at Denny's and then I returned her to her hotel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023