LAST Day of July, 2019

I went to the Y for a bit of walking and then did the SILVER SNEAKERS STABILITY class.  Then went to DOLLAR TREE for several items.  Went home and had lunch and took a nap.

Betty picked me up at 4:20 and we drove to Middleport to pick up Liz and then to the Methodist Church in Middleport for their COMMUNITY DINNER.  It was chicken, baked bean and potato salad with ice cream with berries for desert.

Betty said it was NOT enough ice cream and that we should go someplace else for ice cream.  We went to MAGGIE MOOS in Medina but found it closed.  We took a roundabout route to HARRIS FARMS on 104.  We stopped at the cemetery in Hartland so Liz could visit her husbands grave.  I also saw Susan Austin's gravestone for the first time.

At Harris Farms I treated Betty and Liz to ice cream.  I had the key lime and vanilla twist.  It was not all that great.  Liz's Uncle Bob owns Harris Farms and he was driving around in some sort of farm vehicle.  Betty flagged him down so that he and Liz could touch bases.

We drove down a couple of back roads that Liz and Betty had found last week. One of them was FRUIT DRIVE and the other SCHOOLHOUSE #10 Road.  We saw a few Amish on bikes, but I did not see any Amish farms.

We dropped Liz off and headed back to Lockport.  Betty and I agreed to go to CHESTNUT RIDGE PARK tomorrow.  She will drive and I will provide a picnic lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024