9/15 and 9/16/19

Yesterday, I took this picture as I was walking towards the back door of my church FAITH TABERNACLE CHURCH in Lockport.
It was VISION SUNDAY, when plans for the future were announced, including the new name of the church FREEDOM CHURCH.   After church, Marlene came to my house and we spent a couple of hours planning a short trip to Cape Vincent, Sackets Harbor and Chimney Bluff State Park.

Today the Y offered a luncheon. 
I prepared a large batch of four bean salad.  I met up with Dee and Sarah there.  We sat at a table with Karen and Margit (who works at the Y).  I found out from Margit that I can meet again with a trainer and have more training sessions (this can be done every calendar year).  The meal was not very well attended, but it turned out to be very nice, plenty of food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024