AGING MASTERY and more..........September 18, 2019

I had started to take this ten week course this past June, but then I started helping Mary Anne including taking her to orthopedic appointments on Wednesdays, so I had to quit.  The new session started today.  I had invited a few people to join me, and Pam and Marlene did!  Along with about seven other new people.   I thoroughly enjoyed the first class and hope to make it to all of the remaining nine.

After class, I asked Pam and Marlene if they wanted to either go out for coffee or a light lunch.  Both said yes.  We decided on COUSINS CAFE in the Bewley Building.   We decided to walk over.  As we were walking over the Pine Street bridge, we noticed that the new lock was being installed.  It is the second of five.
It turned out that mine was not a light lunch since they were offering their turkey dinner for a mere eight dollars.  So I chose that.  After that, we walked back to the Dale where our cars were parked.

I realized that I have not been to Lake Effect Ice Cream since one time very early in the summer and decided it was time to remedy that.  I had a double scoop cone...……….key lime pie  and frozen hot chocolate.  Joaunna Bixby was working.  When I saw how huge the two scoops were, I asked for a bowl and spoon, which I needed.

When I got home, there was a phone message from Dee asking if I wanted to accompany her and Louise to the spaghetti dinner at Royalton United Methodist Church.   I declined, there was no way I would be hungry enough for a full meal in a few hours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024