September 25, 2019 Meeting Alice and More

This morning was Session Two of the AGING MASTERY class that I am taking at the Dale.  Pam did not feel well, so she did not attend.  Marlene was a bit late.  The topic was volunteering and it was very interesting.

After the class, I hurried to SCRIPTS to meet up with Alice and Mary Ann.  This was my first time meeting Alice, but we have been FB friend for a couple of years.
Mary Ann dropped her off and we chatted for a few minutes before she arrived.    We had a nice lunch.  I had a half and half :  half of a Scripts Club Sandwich and half of a Scripts Cobb Salad.  Both were good.

It was a nice day so I decided to drive out to the Hartland Town Offices to pick up a prize I won at this past Saturdays basket raffle at the schoolhouse.  Unfortunately the prizes have not been dropped off.  I was a bit disgruntled, but it gave me a chance to be humble instead of acting irritated.  I went to Millers and purchased a couple of items, and I stopped at Harris Farm for custard.   I noticed that the UPSTATE FARMS sign was covered up so I asked if their custard is Upstate Farms and I was told yes, so I ordered a small twist cone.  I was very disappointed and I am pretty sure it is NOT Upstate Farms.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023