Sunday October 27, 2019

First thing this morning I went to Peg's house and took care of Petra.  Then I went to FREEDOM CHURCH for a few minutes in order to get a copy of today's bulletin and sign up for the FRIENDSGIVING DINNER.  Then I left to meet up with Betty so we could go to SOLID ROCK Church for their morning service which was featuring Wade Cummings (better known as Elvis Wade).  Marlene met up with us there and Becky was there also.  The service was great and Wade had us all dancing in the aisles!  

Betty and I went to the Sunrise Café for lunch.  I had a turkey club.   Then we went to visit Myrna and then to visit Lydia at NORTHGATE REHAB.  I took her some DIET COKE, which she loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024