TUESDAY LIFE GROUP and Late FALL walk 10/29/19

After LIFE GROUP this morning, a bunch of us went to WENDY's for lunch.  Between FREEDOM CHURCH and Wendy's I noticed that it had warmed up a great deal, and that it was sunny with aa nice blue sky.  So when I was leaving, I asked Betty if she had plans for the afternoon and she said she did not, so we decided to take a walk together.  We also asked Vicky and she decided to accompany us.

I went home to change into capris and then I picked Betty up and then Vicky.  I drove to Lockport Road, hoping to find an entrance to a paved trail that Betty and I have noticed a couple of times in the past.  I was thinking it was on the corner of Campbell Blvd., but it turns out that it is on the corner of Bear Ridge Road.  There is a nice parking area and good signage.   We found a painted rock in the "little library" that you can see in this picture (to the left of the kiosk).


Even though most of the fall color is gone, there was still glimpses.  I took over seventy pictures.  During our walk, we each placed a painted rock.



Betty collected twigs and leaves to make a centerpiece. 

It was a great afternoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024