11/20/19 Turkey, Spaghetti and More

This morning was the last AGING MASTERY CLASS at the Dale.  The topic was money management, and it was very good.   After the class was over at 11:30 Marlene and I crossed the hall and joined the group who was already seated for the Thanksgiving Meal.    I sat next to Dottie, who turned out to be Gretchen's mother.

The meal was turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots and a pumpkin  desert.  It was not very good and I did not finish mine.

Then I went home and checked on the turkey I had put in the oven before leaving this morning.  When it was done, I cooled it a bit and then took it, along with the drippings, over to FREEDOM CHURCH.

I had less than a hour to relax at home before Betty picked me up to go to the spaghetti supper at Royalton Center Church.   We picked Myrna up and took her.  She had just been released from being homebound in order to let her broken shoulder heal.   We met up with Dee and Louise and Becky there.

A photographer from the Union Sun an Journal was there taking pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024