BE THANKFUL (at the Lockport Y)

This morning I made a double batch of SCALLOPED CORN using the recipe that my deceased Oneonta friend (Betty) gave me before I moved.

I took it to the Y, arriving about ten minutes before noon, and set it up on the buffet table.  I ran into Elaine out in the hall and she had several fliers for various community events for me.  Louise, Betty and Bridget were already there when we went in to be seated.  Vicky and Dee joined us, as well as Glenda, and later on Pam came in.
                       About 150 people were there, almost double the number who attended last year.

                                 Bridget, Vicky and Dee
                                         Louise and Glenda
Betty

The meal was very good, with a large variety of side dishes.   After it was over, Vicky and I went upstairs and walked on the track a little.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023