FRIENDSGIVING at Freedom Church: November 21, 2019

I had my hair colored and trimmed at the Sanborn Cosmetology Clinic this morning.  Then I came home and prepared the squash for FRIENDSGIVING DINNER/

I met up with Bonnie and Crystal at Freedom Church.  We sat at a table with Betty, Peggy and David.  It was a great meal
There was entertainment after dinner including a skit
and JEOPARDY.
                                          One of the teams.
                                             Johnna keeping score.
It was a fun evening.  

Betty brought me today's Union Sun and Journal which has a picture of our group of six at the spaghetti dinner at the Royalton Center Church last night.  
I wish I had been looking at the camera! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023