THANKSGIVING DINNER at my house 2019

Once again, I had Thanksgiving dinner at my house.  David and Peg came, along with my cousin Becky and our friend Betty and Carrie was home for a few days.

I wore my distressed jeans for the first time!

David brought the turkey, stuffing and gravy.  They also brought a banana cream pie.  Becky brought a pumpkin pie and Betty made the mashed potatoes.

I prepared these items:   macaroni and cheese
                                       pea salad
                                       butternut squash casserole
                                       devilled eggs
                                       baked egg custard
                                       home made cranberry sauce
                                                    and we had brown and serve rolls and butter

Everything was delicious.  We put together a meal for Becky to take home to her neighbor who lives alone and was not going anywhere for Thanksgiving dinner.  There are plenty of leftovers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024