Tuesday, November 19, 2019

First thing this morning I went to Rite Aid and had my second shingles shot.  Then I went to Elaine's LIFE GROUP  and it was very good.  We had a pretty good sized group.  After Life Group, I asked Betty if she wanted to go to Ale's Sandviches (former Andersons) for a $2 bbq beef sandwich that they offer on Tuesdays.  She said yes and then Pam and Marsha decided to join us.  I liked the bbq sandwich but Betty said it was too spicy for her.

After a nice nap, Betty picked me up to go to SOLID ROCK for their spaghetti dinner.  We went to Middleport first and picked Liz up.  We met up with Dee and Louise there.  Later on David and Peggy joined us.  Becky was there, but she said with some friends.  Chuck Villa and Chris Prawel were there and they joined us at our table.

Peggy gave us the good news that Myrna has been cleared to get back to her normal life after recuperating from her recent fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023