Veteran's Day 2019 ADVENTURE

My plans were to go to the Y this morning for Silver Sneakers Classic but when I saw the temperature and the snow I decided to skip it.  I heard on the radio about a ceremony to honor Veterans at Outwater Park at 11:00 a.m. and I mentioned it to Betty and she wanted  to go, so we did.
It was very good and there were a lot of people there.

 These kids recited IN FLANDERS FIELD
   

Then we went to DOLLAR TREE and then had lunch at Burger King.    Betty suggested we take a walk along the canal, and I agreed.  It was pretty cold and windy but we walked for quite a while.  




The weather kept getting worse, and we had a bit of trouble getting up Market Street Hill.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024