Monday December 2, 2019

Yesterday I stayed home from church (Peggy called and recommended that I not attempt to drive on the icy streets) and watched the service online.   I was really glad that I had put my car in the garage the night before.  I did not leave the house at all yesterday except for when I pulled the garbage cans to the street.

Today I had an appointment to have my yearly eye exam.  It went well and I got a new prescription for a new pair of glasses.  Also, when I was tested for 'dry eye', my eyes tested normal.

When I got home, there was a message from Betty asking if I wanted to go to Penneys and BJ's with her.  I called her and told her I would.  She picked me up at 11:30 a.m.  We stopped at her insurance agent on the way so she could find out about having her cracked windshield replaced.  We had lunch at CORE LIFE EATERY.   I had the Korean BBQ Pork and it was very good.
Purple rice, kimchi, cucumbers, spicy broccoli, Sriracha sprouts, fried egg, slow-roasted pork, and korean bbq sauce.  I skipped the fried egg and substituted pickled onions for the sprouts and beets for the kimchi. I had the roasted sweet potatoes as my side. 
At Penney's Betty found some slacks and two tops.  I did not find anything.  As we were leaving Penneys Betty asked me if I wanted to see her "do a donut" and I said "no, but we are close to Paula's Donuts"  We went and I treated her to a donut and coffee.
 I  make a few purchases a BJ's.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

August 27th, 2021 A GOOD and BAD Day DAY FIVE of Auburn/Fair Haven Trip