April 15, still in QUARANTINE

I slept late and then prepared ham, eggs, toast and grapefruit for breakfast.  I spent a good portion of the morning scanning old photographs into my laptop and then into my flickr account.  I talked to Myrna for a while and then I watched a movie on SHOWTIME, I thought it was going to be a comedy, but it wasn't.  I can't recall the name of it.  I vacuumed the "family room" which is really my living room.

I took a late afternoon nap.  Peggy called a couple of times and we talked for a bit, and Betty called also.   I started making out a grocery list since Peg plans to go to Aldi's on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024