6/18/20

This morning I did some paperwork relative to my investment accounts at Citizens Bank, and then I called Connie regarding setting a time for a four way call between her financial advisor, her professional organizer, her and I.    I also called Oxbow and discussed Carrie's care and upcoming medical appointments.

I called Mary Anne and  told her I was going out and would like to deliver some food to her.  She said she was trying to rest so I told her we could do it later on.  I called Peg and arranged to drop off some Rosa Marina salad.

After dropping off the salad to Peg, I went to Rite Aid and exchanged the dark brown hair color for light brown and then went to WalMart to get a couple of items (toilet paper, milk, polish sausage, eggs etc.) and look for PHILIPS Probiotics, which were recommended by Dr. Chubineh.  I could not find this product.  I decided to get a tuna sub at the SUBWAY there in Walmart.  While at WalMart, I saw some nice tray tables, and I decided to tell Myrna about them.

Once home, I had half of the sub for lunch and then rested.  Paula called and we discussed Mary Anne.  She took her over two slices of pizza this morning, but had to leave them on the front porch. We discussed me asking MA if Paula can have a key to her side door.  Mary Anne called around five p.m. and I agreed to take over some food for her (peanut butter cookies, muffins and Rosa Marina Salad).  I delivered them to her.  She does not want Paula to have a key and she would not agree to leave the side storm door unlocked when she is home, so that Kevin or I can get inside in case something happens to her.  While I was out, I went to the Rite Aid at High and Transit and found the probiotic (Buy one get one half price!!!)

I had the other half of my sub for supper and I started to make a pea/celery/egg/cheese/pickle salad but didn't finish in time for the FREEDOM CHURCH online PRAYER MEETING.  Peggy led it tonight, but it was a small group:  Peg, me, Vicky and Kim Wilson.  It went well.

Peggy called and told me  that our Aunt Hiroko will be having surgery tomorrow.

I called Myrna and told her about the tray table and she said she would like one so I agreed to go back to WalMart tomorrow and get her one. I also told her about Season One of THE VICTIM
coming on PBS shortly.  She said she might watch it, also.  There were two episodes on, but I had to put subtitles on because it was hard to understand what the characters were saying.  (It is Scottish).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024