Satuday June 20th at Home (its hot out there)

Mary Anne called fairly early this morning.  I think she called me so she could prevent me from calling her later on today when I might disturb her.   She sounds much better today than she did yesterday.  I called Kevin and asked about using her slanted cellar door to get into her house in case of an emergency and he said it is not locked and there is no lock on the door at the top of the cellar stairs.  I was glad to hear that.

I talked with Marlene on the phone about the possibility of doing some online activities that the Dale Association are offering now.

I decided to stay in today since it is very hot.  I worked on going through pictures and other items that were found in the attic, but had ended up on top of my television.  I scanned some items and sorted through everything in order to pick items that should be given to Gail.  I made some headway, but it is very time consuming.

I took a nap.  As I got up, the phone was ringing and it was Mary Anne.  She wanted me to relay a message (via facebook) to Bianca,  that she found the baby pictures.  Peggy also called.  We arranged for me to accompany her to the home of an Amish family which has an upcoming wedding this coming Thursday.  Peg will take pictures of the table settings for them.  The wedding is next Friday.

I also  talked to Paula on the phone.  Now she knows how to get into Mary Annes house in case of an emergency.  She wants me to ask Mary Anne if she would like to go for a haircut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023