ENH Morning and PUP CUPS

I spent the morning at the local hospital having some sort of test done to follow up on my endoscopy and stomach emptying scan.   I think the name of it is Upper GI with Barium something or other.  It took about three hours, because I had to sit and wait a half hour a couple of times in order that they could continue scanning to check to see what was going on.  I had a 45 minute break between scans or pictures so I ran home and had a snack (two cookies and a glass of almond milk) and returned. At the end of it all, the doctor said that everything seems to be OK.  I guess I will find out more after Dr. Chubineh gets the results.

I went home and worked on laundry and took a nap.

I went to the Royalton Center Methodist Church to get a spaghetti dinner.  I brought it home to eat and it was very good.

Mary Anne has not received her $2,100 refund so I tried to help her by going on the IRS website.  There is a simple form to fill out and submit but it did not work.  I found other phone numbers that might work for her, but she tried them and they didn't help.

I was on Facebook when I got a notice from THE NIAGARA REPORTER that the candlelight vigil for Troy Hodges, who died during an encounter with the police a year ago today, was starting. I watched online.
  It was peaceful.

Betty and I met up at her house for a walk.  She brought six dollars so we could get ice cream at LAKE EFFECT.  However, the only thing we could afford were two PUP CUPS, which are yogurt treats made up for dogs.
  They were solid as a rock and we could not eat them, and when they melted a bit, we had a taste or two and were not impressed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023