INSURANCE, INSURANCE, INSURANCE

Dealing with insurance companies on the phone took up all of my morning.  I also had to make calls to the place I will take my car to be checked out and the place who will supply me with a rental car and make an appointment for a follow up appointment with my primary.  Nationwide (Betty's insurance company) tried to reach me while I was talking with one of the other companies, but when I tried to reach someone there by phone, I got a strange voicemail (google account?). 

The Dale Association called me about possibly taking part in their MURDER MYSTERY event on Zoom tomorrow. I agreed to, and got my info via email and I will be playing TWO parts.  This should be interesting :  one p.m. tomorrow for a half hour, which hardly seems long enough.

I also talked to Marlene on the phone.  Like me, she is itching to go away for a bit.  But needing to drive in two separate cars is the issue.

I called Jenny Adams in the early evening to see how she was doing.  She was in the ER yesterday morning regarding severe abdominal pain.  She seems to be doing fine now.  She told me that her brother Bud is fighting for his life in an ICU, due to Covid 19.   We talked about celebrating Marlene' birthday by going out to eat and then to the  Twilight Garden Walk...............July 10th.

Paula called to tell me how Mary Anne's appointment with the neurologist went today.  The neurologist ordered physical therapy for MA.............three times a week.   Personally, I do not think MA is strong enough to participate in PT.    Mary Anne is down to 151 pounds.  She needed more help making it from her house to Paula's car, and then into the hospital.   The good news is that the incision on the side of her head is healing pretty well, and the surgery she had was declared a success.

In the evening, I joined the FREEDOM CHURCH Prayer Group.  Dom led it.  It was very good, five or six women attended.  Then I took my book out to my front porch and read for a while. 

I was happy to see that the last two episodes of THE VICTIM were on PBS, and I watched both.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024