June 19, 2020

I did not get much sleep last night, I didn't get to sleep until well after two a.m.  I had forgotten to take my Citrucel drink and remembered that at one a.m., so I got up and took it.  Yesterday, I ate some cheese in my tuna sub and there is COOL WHIP in the Rosa Marina salad I made, so I was kind of expecting bad results, but did not get them.

I went back to Walmart to get Myrna's tray table and I also got one for myself.  I dropped off a book Peggy wanted at her house (a large story book that belonged to our Uncle Bob, Peggy is going to give it to his daughter Judy tomorrow).    Then I went to Myrna's place.  I gave her the tray table and some food:  Rosa Marina salad, pea salad, Amish fruit cake and a cabbage and a couple of onions).  Myrna seems to think the table will work well for her.  She gave me two bracelets (for my birthday) that she saw me admiring at the Winter Market this past winter.
    I really like the black and gray one (it has hints of blue) because it is stretchy.

I called Leslie and we talked for a bit and she gave me a couple of ideas for her puzzle, which I will try later on.  I then made biscuits for strawberry shortcake.

I laid down for a bit and I must have slept some.  I got up around 5:20 and Connie called so we talked for a while.  I prepared polish sausage (broiled in the oven) , and opened a can of Bushes baked beans and had some of my pea salad.   Then I called Betty and asked her if she would like to take a walk.  I met up with her at her house and we walked down to Lake Effect Ice Cream
and she had a hot fudge sundae and I had a waffle cone with two scoops:
  peanut butter epiphany and frozen hot chocolate.

The sky was beautiful so I  took a few pictures


We crossed over the Pine Street bridge and walked west on Main Street, stopping to take some pictures of this garden in a front yard on Ontario street.  These tall round flowers appear to have been spray painted.




and then back to her place.  I immediately showered and then settled down in front of TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023