June 30th, 2020 Mostly Mary Anne

I was finishing up my breakfast when Mary Anne called.  She told me that she called Roswell to cancel her afternoon appointment.  Roswell insisted on calling 911 and sending them to her house.  I started getting dressed and someone from Roswell called to tell me they were sending 911.  Then MA called again and I told her I was on the way.  When I arrived the EMT's were leaving.  Paula was in the house with MA.   While we were talking, I suggested that I start picking up mail (which was spread out all over the place) and MA said that was OK.   I bagged up a bunch of junk mail.  Paula left.  MA decided to write out checks to pay her Homeowners Insurance.  I agreed to take the checks to Bower Agency.  She called Bowers and they wanted me to bring the POWER of ATTORNEY document.  Before I left, Mary Anne gave me a few bags of clothing for me to launder.

I went home and got the P of A.  I called Myrna and asked if I could pick up the walker.  (the one I got from Tom Poretta a few months ago) and she said yes.  I went to get it, and took it to MA.  She said she does not need it, since she is still steady on her feet.   I put it in a corner and told her I would leave it and maybe she would need it in a few days or a week.   I then went to Bower Agency and paid Mary Anne's bills.  Then I went to T.J. Max and looked for an outfit.  I found a top and slacks.
Then I went home and had lunch.  Mary Anne called and I told her I had the outfit and that the bills were paid.  She asked if I could bring the outfit over and I said I will bring it tomorrow morning before we meet with the attorney.

I took a nap and when I woke up I saw that CarStar had called, but it was too late to get hold of them.

I decided to see if I could find out a phone number for Mary Anne's cousins in Middleport.  I was successful and talked to him for a few minutes.  He and his wife want to be notified when MA passes away.

In the evening, I called Connie and asked her if she had any ideas about what questions I should ask tomorrow when Mary Anne's lawyer meets with MA and I at MA's house.  She had some ideas which I wrote down.

Peggy called and asked if I can pick up her and David's mail while they are away.  They will leave Wednesday after work and return on Saturday.  I agreed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024